If you contact Migrate UK via our website, you are asked to read this privacy notice which sets out how and why your personal data will be collected and used and how long it will be retained for. It sets out the information we are required to provide to you under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
Migrate UK acts in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR. Confidentiality is maintained at all times, except as necessary to progress an immigration application through the designed government authority. Migrate UK will not pass personal details to any third parties without permission. Files or working papers are retained for 6 years following the completion of the services or termination of the services contract. A case file may be reviewed by the OISC in order to judge the competence of the advice given. The OISC are bound by strict regulations that prevent them from passing on this information.
Jonathan Beech, managing director of Migrate UK is in charge of data protection at Migrate UK.
The personal data we collect from you might include your name, address, email address, telephone number and information regarding your enquiry. We may use this information to deal with your enquiry or any document or request that you submit to us.
By submitting any data via this website, you consent to our processing that data for the purposes of your request.
- Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please email Jonathan Beech.
If our legal basis for processing your data is consent or explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing purpose at any time. To withdraw your consent, email Jonathan Beech. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will dispose of your personal data securely.
If you have any concerns regarding our privacy practices or about exercising your data protection rights, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s office at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545 745
Any Questions? If you have any questions concerning this notice, email Jonathan Beech.