The knock on effect to UK businesses of UKVI fee increases
Author: Karen Kaur
Event Date: 02/22/2024
Event Time: 01:00
Location: Linkedin Audio Event
To join: Click this link
The UKVI fee increases are going to affect some 70,000 UK companies currently finding their skilled talent from the overseas market - what will the impact of UKVI fee increases be?
At this event, we will provide you with essential insights and guidance to what these increases will mean for your growth plans and budget.
We will be discussing
- What the fee increases are
- How much hiring overseas talent will now cost
- The benefits to hiring overseas talent
- Who is liable for which costs - employer mandatory and employee obligations eg. family and NHS surcharge fees
- Minimum sponsor term - an option to explore
- Claw back agreements
- Psychological effect on employees if they have to leave dependents behind due to these increases in feesBack